Save $21.17!

Hair & Scalp Treatment Set

$84.61 $63.44 inc. Vat

Hair and Scalp Treatment Combination

For people who suffer from irritable or severe scalp conditions such as Eczema, Psoriasis, Dermatitis, Severe Dry Skin and Dandruff.

Save and get FREE shipping when buying all three products together.

(Normal Price £64.94)

Hair and Scalp Combination includes:

1 x 150ML Pre-Wash: Hair and Scalp Reviver
1 x 250ML Shampoo: Hair and Scalp Cleanser
1 x 250ML Conditioner: Hair and Scalp Enricher

25% Off & FREE Shipping!

Description

Developed to address Scalp Conditions
Safe for all the family, Syrinx Za is suitable for those suffering from eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, dry scalp and dandruff. The Syrinx Za hair care range will soothe, calm and treat scalp conditions by reducing itchiness, redness, inflammation and flaking.

Clinically tested
While our hair and scalp products will help maintain great looking hair full of vitality and body, remember that the Syrinx Za hair and scalp products are not just cosmetics; they have been developed specifically for people prone to suffer from eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, dry scalp and conditions that lead to flaking and dandruff..

Please contact us if you have any questions regarding our hair and scalp products.

Completely Natural

All our products contain essential oils and other natural ingredients to help care for your skin in the gentlest yet most effective way possible. None of our products contain any harmful properties, parabens nor steroids.

We pride ourselves on the ingredients we use so we have provided you with an ingredient list so you can learn all about what goes into Syrinx Za’s products.

98% natural – The remaining 2% consists of essential preservatives, which prevent the product from going off, and emulsifying agents, which stop product separation. The good news is that they are low-sensitising and non-paraben or steroid-based.

See the Full List of Ingredients

…everyone is different
Naturally, everyone’s skin reacts to different treatments in different ways. For some people, this product will offer a complete skincare treatment – but you might benefit from adding other Syrinx Za products to your skincare routine.

 

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Hair & Scalp Treatment Set”

Ships_GloballyDelivery

  • FREE UK & GLOBAL deliveries for all orders over £25 (exc vat)
  • Standard delivery despatched 1st class UK, and airmail globally.
  • Orders despatched within 24 hours Monday to Friday.
  • Orders placed over a weekend will be despatched on the following Monday.
  • Orders placed before 1pm will be despatched the same day, orders placed after 1pm will be despatched the following business day.
  • All purchases are subject to bank authorisation prior to processing.
  • Shopify_Payment_MethodsOnly authorised purchases will be processed and despatched.
  • Payment is processed by paypal or stripe payment gateway.

 

Contact the Syrinx ZA skin care team

We’re here to answer all your questions – whether you’ve used our products before or you’re just starting out with a new treatment regime.

Just send us your query below – we’ll treat it in strictest confidence.
We love to hear how Syrinx Za products have worked for you. Reading customers’ stories is the best part of our job, so feel free to share yours here.

  • Drop files here or