Introduction to Syrinxza Skin Care
What Syrinx Za Products Can Do For You:
- Soothe the most sensitive skin
- Reduce dryness and flaky patches
- Treat skin issues: psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, warts, skin tags, cracked feet & hands, scalp issues
- Deeply moisturizing, softens and rehydrates
- Create radiance
- Protect the skin against pollutants
- Maintains strong and healthy skin
We have many testimonials from our customers, please > CLICK HERE
Why Are Customers Calling us “The Natural Skin Care Company”?
Syrinxza natural skin care range uses a unique ingredient Sapropel, which is a nutrient rich mud. Sapropel is a dermatological and geological phenomenon!
A sediment found in a handful of lakes across North Eastern Europe that has been used for centuries as a natural skincare treatment.
Sapropel’s uniqueness lies in its ability to remove toxins and metals from the skin, drawing out impurities before restoring the skin’s natural moisture.
It’s a different approach that sets our products apart from traditional remedies that work by sealing chemicals into the skin. Sapropel is full of natural vitamins and minerals, which are well known to help boost the body’s own immune system, enhance the skins natural tone, and create radiance and vitality.
Our skin is the largest organ in the body and first line of defense against the stresses of day-to-day life. We are constantly exposing our skin to pollutants from air and water. Syrinxza products can ensure we give the best natural care to our skin, further enabling its ability to protect us.
Sapropel’s Properties Include:
- Lipids: fatty acids that nourish dehydrated skin
- Vitamins: B, B12, C, D, E that maintains the skin’s appearance
- Minerals: that nourish, rejuvenate and repair
- Humic and fulvic substances: that repair and restore skin cells
- Amino acids: that prevent dehydration and build a healthy skin
Working together, these diverse properties repair and maintain the skin:
neutralising acids…capturing toxins…exfoliating…hydrating…creating a natural paraben-free alternative to traditional skin care.
Sapropel lifts impurities from the skin and keeps them at bay. Metals and toxins can aggravate the acid-based oils on the skin’s surface. When metals and oils collide, the skin comes under attack, often stirring up skin conditions. Unfortunately, these metal deposits are a fact of modern life. For example, nickel is widely used in jewellery, watch straps and decorative metal alloys – while cadmium is a potent environmental toxin that clings to the air. That’s why Sapropel plays such an important role in keeping skin healthy. It has a unique, clinically proven ability to hook metals and toxins, and remove them with precision from deep within the skin.
This process is known as chelation. Sapropel contains high levels of fulvic substances, with hooks known as ‘ligands’. Each hook acts like a lobster’s claw (or chela), pinching the charged metal atoms and drawing them to the surface of the skin. This phenomenon happens instantaneously, the moment the Sapropel particles come into contact with any metals in the range of pH 1–9. So in practical terms, Sapropel can remove traces of zinc, nickel, copper, iron, lead, cadmium, mercury, aluminum and chromium, leaving the skin free to live and breathe naturally.
Ethical & Natural
- Free From Artificial colourings, fragrances, alcohol, petroleum, lanolin, hormones, steroids and parabens.
- Free from animal testing and animal ingredients, suitable for vegetarians.
- Made from natural elements, with all ingredients ethically sourced.
- Strenuously tested to the highest standards
- Product and Ingredient compliance to European Cosmetic Safety Legislation
Sapropel (Our Unique Ingredient)
- Argan Oil Castor Oil
- Olive Oil
- Soybean Oil
- Almond Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Shea Butter
- Kalahari Melon Seed Oil
- Tea Tree Oil
For more information on ingredients for specific products please > CLICK HERE
We have a range of natural skin care products available to buy online. All our products are manufactured in the UK and include our unique ingredient sapropel.
> Deep Cleansing & Detoxifying Therapy Bar (Soap) (Award winning)
All orders are shipped within 24 hours Monday to Friday.
We ship globally 1st class by royal mail.
Free shipping on all orders over £30.
Please visit our > ONLINE SHOP
What Evidence is there to Support the Claims about the Effectiveness of Sapropel in Chelation and Moisturising ?
As a company we have undertaken clinical testing during extensive university trials and research projects which have demonstrated Zander’s success in the removal of heavy metals from aqueous solutions of their salts. This work was initially carried out in universities in Latvia and the Ukraine and more latterly at Bath Spa University and most recently in 2011 at Loughbrough University.
Is Sapropel Safe?
As a natural ingredient it comes from pristine Lakes in North Eastern Europe and has been formed over many hundreds of years. All our products and ingredients have undertaken strict independent Cosmetic Safety Assessments, which are required under European Cosmetic Law.
It is claimed that Sapropel contains a Rich Source of Goodness, but What Exactly?
Sapropel is a rich source of organic substances and vitamins:
- Amino acids 1.5-2.6%.
- Bitumen 5.5-17.3%.
- Cellulose 0.4-6%.
- Hemicellulose 9.8-52.5%.
- Humic acids 11.3-37.6%.
- Vitamins: including D, E, C, B and B12 complexes- 55-3500 mg/kg.
- Riboflavin 1.6-7.5 mg/kg.
- Carotene 16-178 mg/kg
What Evidence is there that Sapropel Helps & Reduces many Symptoms ?
Individuals that suffer from sensitive skin issues tend to have skin prone to:
- Acidity (eg lactic acid, associated with digestion of dairy products).
Sapropel contains free lime and this is sufficient to neutralise acids.
- Atmospheric pollutants, eg nickel and other heavy metals, complex organics, Aspergillus spores etc: Extensive trials have been carried out on sapropel, which have demonstrated that sapropel will chelate heavy metals and act as a microfine filter for the capture of organic compounds. This unique deep cleansing property enables troubled skin to heal.
What Other Ingredients are Used and Why are they Helpful to the Skin?
- Promotes a smooth, radiant complexion
- Helps maintain elasticity of skin
- Heals dry, brittle nails and soften cuticles
- Conditions and adds shine to hair
- Remarkable lathering properties, even in saline conditions, eg salt water
- Adds hardness and durability to the therapy bar.
- Homogenising properties
- Renders the therapy bar hard and durable
- Helps to reduce scars, rejuvenates the skin and reduces skin infections
- Maintains soap hardness and imparts a texture that makes the product very special.
- Antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Twice as much vitamin E as olive oil
- Rich in antioxidants
- Neutralise free radicals and prevent skin damage
- Contains eight essential fatty acids including Omega 6
- Prevents loss of moisture from the skin
- Natural antibacterial/antifungal properties
Melon Seed Oil
- Moisturising, regenerating and restructuring properties
- Contributes to the integrity of the cell wall and to the suppleness and beauty of the skin
- Plays a role in regulation of hydration and restructuring of the epidermis
- Anti-inflammatory, emollient and humectant properties
Babies & Children
We often get asked if our products are suitable for babies and children. We only recommend the emollient cream for babies and children under 3 years. However as with all products please test the product on a small area of skin first as a baby’s skin is very sensitive. Please also check the ingredients for the product to ensure it is suitable. All other products are suitable for over 3 years, but always check the ingredients and do a skin test, avoid the eyes, and if you get any in the eyes please wash out with tap water immediately.
Contact Syrinx ZA with your Skin Care Questions
Should you have any skin care or general questions, please contact us and we’ll get back to you as quickly as we can. > Contact Us
Please note, your use of this website and any purchase by you of any goods from Syrinx Za shall be governed by English law and the parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. More Information