Syrinx Za Product Ingredients

Sapropel Mud Skin CareThe special ingredient that is in all Syrinx Za skin care products is called Sapropel. (also known as Zander)

This is a reed based mud from the 15,000 year old glacial lakes of Eastern Europe.

Sapropel mud is naturally rich in nutrients filled with vitamins and minerals which help detox the skin and nourish the epidermis layers creating a skin that is clean and healthy.

Sapropel Mud Contains:

  • Lipids: fatty acids that nourish dehydrated skin
  • Vitamins that control healing and maintain the skin’s appearance
  • Minerals that nourish, rejuvenate and repair
  • Humic and fulvic substances that repair and restore skin cells
  • Amino acids that prevent dehydration and build a healthy skin
Hand Eczema Treatment

Before & After Photos: Hand Eczema Gone after using Syrinxza Emollient Cream

What makes sapropel special is its ability to remove toxins and metals from the skin – drawing out impurities before restoring the skin’s natural moisture.

This is why it is so good at helping people with skin issues such as eczema, dry skin, psoriasis, itchy scalp, dermatitis, skin tags, warts.

The products are also very good for people in general who wish to maintain healthy skin. As the products help detox the skin from heavy metals which occur, such as from car fumes and general pollution in the air, plus will remove nickel from skin which may occur from certain jewellery products.

Syrinx Za skin products are thus the go to products for healthy, breathable skin.

Repair * Restore * Rejuvenate * Hydrate * Nourish * Detox * 

Sapropel is such a special ingredient that we decided to create a unique range of products for the skin and scalp that helps nourish and nurture the skin.

All Syrinx Za products contain essential oils and other natural ingredients to help care for your skin in the gentlest yet most effective way possible.

We pride ourselves on the ingredients we use so we have provided you with an ingredient list so you can learn all about what goes into Syrinx Za’s products.

Free_From_Skin_Care_Awards_Problem_Skin_Gold_Winner_SyrinxzaWe started the business with the Deep Cleansing Therapy Bar, also known as The Detox Soap, which Won Gold in the freefrom skincare awards, problem skin category.

It’s ingredients include: sapropel, turmeric, olive oil, castor oil and beeswax.

“It delivered results – skin was clearer and my blemishes were much improved! Would definately use, buy and recommend!”

“My skin looked better after using this bar than when I use soap, which I always find drying, so condition was better. My skin was definitely less dry and less itchy after using this bar instead of soap. The antiseptic qualities are great.”

“The more obvious difference for me was that bumps from my keratosis on the backs of my arms had smoothed out. The product worked well at helping keep spots and blemishes at bay.”

Deep Cleanser Therapy Bar – The Detox Soap

Deep Cleanser Therapy Bar* Reed Mud, Sapropel: A vitamin and mineral rich 15,000 year old glacial lake mud, able to detoxify the skin, draw out impurities and boost the skin’s own immune system.
*  Turmeric: a spice used in soaps to provide anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
* Sodium Olivate: An olive oil formulated through the hydrolyzation of Coconut Oil in the presence of sodium to produce the Therapy Bar. It is very effective in deeply cleansing the skin.
* Castor Oil: Extremely useful in removing any dirt or harmful bacteria clogging up the pores, keeping the affected areas clean, clear and completely detoxified.
* Beeswax Maintains soap hardness and imparts a texture that contributes towards the originality of the soap. It protects the skin from ultraviolet lights and has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
* Aqua: Pure, deionized water is used to avoid any unwanted precipitates such as limescale, meaning irritation of sensitive skin is reduced.
* Sodium Cocoate: The mixture of fatty acid salts that are formed when coconut oil and sodium hydroxide are combined. It is a surfactant and emulsifying agent that is an essential ingredient for all effective soaps.

Hair & Scalp Mud Mask – Pre-Wash Scalp Reviver

Pre-Wash Scalp Hair Treatment97% natural – The remaining 3% consists of essential preservatives, which prevent the product from going off, and emulsifying agents, which stop product separation. The good news is that they are low-sensitising and non-paraben or steroid-based.

Pre-Wash Complete list of ingredients
Reed Mud, Sapropel –  A vitamin and mineral rich 15,000 year old glacial lake mud, able to detoxify the skin, draw out impurities and boost the skin’s own immune system.
Argan Oil: Contains Omega-6 and Vitamin F. Has excellent anti-ageing properties. Hair will become shiny and nourished.
Olive Oil: Helps maintain elasticity of skin, conditions and adds a natural shine to the hair.
Soybean Oil: Nourishes and strengthens the hair whilst maintaining moisture.
Wheat Amino Acids: Improves moisture retention and appearance by rejuvenating the very cores of the hair.
Propylene Glycol: Water binding, anti-fungal, anti-microbial agent.
Cetearyl Alcohol: Moisturises the hair whilst remaining completely non-toxic.
Behentrimonium Chloride: Gentle disinfectant for deep cleansing of the hair and antistatic compound.
Lanolin: Highly effective natural skin and hair protector.
Cetrimonium Chloride: Cationic surfactant that keeps the oils of the product within the solution.
Glycerin: Binds water and stops the hair drying out.
Disodium EDTA: Chelating agent that removes impurities from the hair, leaving it pure and fresh.
Amodimethicone (and) Cetrimonium Chloride (and) Trideceth-12: Provides the hair with a high quality finish, leaving it glossy and easy to manage.
Tocopherol: Vitamin E – encourages hair growth and helps to prevent hair loss.
Parfum: Attractive yet subtle fragrances.
Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone: Preserves the product and increases its longevity.

Hair and Scalp Shampoo – Scalp Cleanser

Shampoo For Dry Itchy Scalp98% natural – The remaining 2% consists of essential preservatives, which prevent the product from going off, and emulsifying agents, which stop product separation. The good news is that they are low-sensitising and non-paraben or steroid-based.

Full list of Shampoo ingredients
Reed Mud, Sapropel – A vitamin and mineral rich 15,000 year old glacial lake mud, able to detoxify the skin, draw out impurities and boost the skin’s own immune system.
Argan Oil: Contains Omega-6 and Vitamin F. Has excellent anti-ageing properties. Hair will become shiny and nourished.
Citric Acid: A popular vegetable acid used to reduce pH balances within the hair.
Wheat Amino Acids: Improves moisture retention and appearance by rejuvenating the very cores of the hair.
Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride: Conditions the shampoo, making the hair soft and easy to manage.
Polyquaternium: Adds softness and shine to the hair, also adding excellent detangling qualities.
MEA Lauryl Sulfate: A mild detergent and lathering agent.
Glycerin: Binds water and stops the hair drying out.
Cocamide DEA: Surfactant that allows oily dirt to be effectively rinsed out of the hair.
Piroctone Olamine: Able to significantly thicken the hair, whilst simultenously reducing hair loss.
Disodium EDTA: Chelating agent that removes impurities from the hair, leaving it pure and fresh.
Lauryl Betaine: A non-irritant surfactant that increases the stability of the product, making it more durable in the presence of oily dirt.
Parfum: Attractive yet subtle fragrances.
Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone: Preserves the product and increases its longevity.

Hair and Scalp Conditioner – Hair and Scalp Enricher

Hair Conditioner For Dry Itchy Scalp95% natural – The remaining 5% consists of essential preservatives, which prevent the product from going off, and emulsifying agents, which stop product separation. The good news is that they are low-sensitising and non-paraben or steroid-based.

Full list of conditioner ingredients
Reed Mud, Sapropel – A vitamin and mineral rich 15,000 year old glacial lake mud, able to detoxify the skin, draw out impurities and boost the skin’s own immune system.
Argan Oil: Contains Omega-6 and Vitamin F. Has excellent anti-ageing properties. Hair will become shiny and nourished.
Olive Oil: Helps maintain elasticity of skin, conditions and adds a natural shine to the hair.
Wheat Amino Acids: Improves moisture retention and appearance by rejuvenating the very cores of the hair.
Cetearyl Alcohol: Moisturises the hair whilst remaining completely non-toxic.
Phragmites communis: Zander- A completely natural product that provides vitamins and lipids to improve the health of the hair and scalp.
Behentrimonium Chloride: Gentle disinfectant for deep cleansing of the hair and antistatic compound.
Cetrimonium Chloride: Cationic surfactant that keeps the oils of the product within the solution.
Glycerin: Binds water and stops the hair drying out.
Disodium EDTA: Chelating agent that removes impurities from the hair, leaving it pure and fresh.
Amodimethicone (and) Cetrimonium Chloride (and) Trideceth-12: Provides the hair with a high quality finish, leaving it glossy and easy to manage.
Parfum: Attractive yet subtle fragrances.
Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone: Preserves the product and increases its longevity.

Skin Revitaliser

Syrinx Za Skin Revitaliser Hydration Cream* Reed Mud, Sapropel: A vitamin and mineral rich 15,000 year old glacial lake mud, able to detoxify the skin, draw out impurities and boost the skin’s own immune system.
* Argan Oil: A moisturising oil high in vitamin E, essential fatty acids and antioxidants, proven to alleviate skin conditions such as Eczema, Psoriasis and Dermatitis. .
* Almond Oil: Used as a carrier oil and gives the skin a soft and smooth appearance.
* Coconut Oil: An antioxidant and moisturising oil that absorbs quickly and easily into the skin. It rids the skin of toxins and helps to heal skin conditions, nourishing and improve the skin’s suppleness. It also has proven cosmetic qualities such anti-wrinkle properties.
* Beeswax:  protects the skin from ultraviolet lights and has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
* Aqua: Pure, deionized water is used to avoid any unwanted precipitates such as limescale, meaning irritation of sensitive skin is reduced.
* Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate: An emulsifying agent that is able to deeply condition the skin and act as a cleansing agent.
* Glyceryl Stearate: A lubricant that softens and soothes the skin and protects the skin from water loss, preventing dry skin conditions. .
* Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerine: A highly moisturisng ingredient that pulls moisture back into dry, dehydrated skin. It protects the skin from irritation from excessive wetness, and so it particularly effective in conditions such as nappy rash. .
* Phenoxyethanol: Used in a very small dose, Phenoxyethanol is a reliable alternative to harmful parabens and offer protection against bacterium, moulds and yeasts. .
* Caprylyl Glycol: A natural skin conditioning agent that hydrates the skin and alleviates skin conditions related to dry skin such as Eczema, Psoriasis and Dermatitis.

Natural Emollient

Natural Emollient for Eczema* Reed Mud, Sapropel: A vitamin and mineral rich 15,000 year old glacial lake mud, able to detoxify the skin, draw out impurities and boost the skin’s own immune system.
* Argan Oil: A moisturising oil high in vitamin E, essential fatty acids and antioxidants, proven to alleviate skin conditions such as Eczema, Psoriasis and Dermatitis.
* Almond Oil: Used as a carrier oil and gives the skin a soft and smooth appearance.
* Coconut Oil: An antioxidant and moisturising oil that absorbs quickly and easily into the skin. It rids the skin of toxins and helps to heal skin conditions, nourishing and improve the skin’s suppleness. It also has proven cosmetic qualities such anti-wrinkle properties.
* Cera Alba: Essentially beeswax – protects the skin from ultraviolet lights and has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
* Aqua: Pure, deionized water is used to avoid any unwanted precipitates such as limescale, meaning irritation of sensitive skin is reduced.
* Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate: An emulsifying agent that is able to deeply condition the skin and act as a cleansing agent.
* Glyceryl Stearate: A lubricant that softens and soothes the skin and protects the skin from water loss, preventing dry skin conditions.
* Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerine: A highly moisturisng ingredient that pulls moisture back into dry, dehydrated skin. It protects the skin from irritation from excessive wetness, and so it particularly effective in conditions such as nappy rash.
* Phenoxyethanol: Used in a very small dose, Phenoxyethanol is a reliable alternative to harmful parabens and offer protection against bacterium, moulds and yeasts.
* Caprylyl Glycol: A natural skin conditioning agent that hydrates the skin and alleviates skin conditions related to dry skin such as Eczema, Psoriasis and Dermatitis.

Derma Protector

Syrinx Za Derma Protector* Reed Mud, Sapropel: A vitamin and mineral rich 15,000 year old glacial lake mud, able to detoxify the skin, draw out impurities and boost the skin’s own immune system.
* Shea Butter: Hydrates and heals skin conditions, eases inflammation and has an array of other benefits such as protection from UV rays, improvement of skin elasticity and prevents scarring to damaged skin.
* Kalahari Melon Seed Oil: moisturising, regenerating oil that can contribute to the integrity of the cell wall and overall suppleness of the skin.
* Tea Tree Oil: Contains anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties that can relieve skin conditions and stimulate the skin’s own immune system.

Last updated by .

Enjoy 10% OFF Your First Order NOW!

Receive 10% Discount Off Your 1st Order Today!

Your data is protected and not shared with 3rd parties. Offer available for first-time subscribers only. Excludes products on special promotion. Terms & conditions apply.

Enjoy 10% OFF Your First Order NOW!

Receive 10% Discount Off Your 1st Order Today!

Your data is protected and not shared with 3rd parties. Offer available for first-time subscribers only. Excludes products on special promotion. Terms & conditions apply.