Wart or Verucca Removal
Using Deep Cleansing Soap to remove warts and verrucas
You’ll know when the time is right to consider wart removal. When plantar or verrucous warts cause too much pain for an evening stroll…when your finger warts make you cringe at the thought of holding someone’s hand…when flat facial warts can’t be disguised by make-up or concealer…
If your warts are restricting, embarrassing or interfering, it’s time to do something about it.
Syrinx ZA Deep Cleansing Therapy Bar offers relief from persistent warts. It’s a cold processed, all natural soap containing Zander extract, that cleanses the skin by drawing out heavy metals and impurities – freeing the immune system to use its natural defences against warts and other infections.
…so how are warts removed?
- Start by using the Therapy Bar on the affected areas. This works as a cleanser and a salve, to reduce or remove warts and keep the skin healthy so they don’t return. Try this simple routine:
- Create a lather by rubbing a little warm water into the bar with your fingers.
- When the lather is rich and thick, gently scrub your warts and the surrounding skin.
- After cleansing, rinse with warm water.
- Immediately after rinsing, rub the remaining lather into your warts, using a vigorous motion for at least 30 seconds.
- Do not dry or rinse off. The soap and Zander still have work to do, so leave the unabsorbed lather to dry naturally over the warts and surrounding skin.
For best results, we recommend that you use the soap in conjunction with our Moisturising Therapy Balm, containing natural Tea Tree Oil. This balm can be rubbed on the affected area throughout the day, giving your skin the best possible chance of a full and rapid recovery.
If you follow this twice a day for 2 weeks, you should begin to see an improvement. For complete wart removal, you should expect 4-8 weeks of treatment – but naturally, it all depends on the size, type and virulence of the warts.
…what about facial warts?
If you’ve read up on wart removal, you’ll know that most over-the-counter wart remedies are intended for hand and foot warts, and not suited to facial warts. But the Deep Cleansing Therapy Bar is different.
The soap is so gentle and pure, it can be used repeatedly on facial warts – even if your skin is hyper-sensitive or you’re treating babies or children.
…and for best results
We recommend that you use the soap in conjunction with our Hydrating Therapy Balm, containing natural Tea Tree Oil. This balm can be rubbed on the affected area throughout the day, giving your skin the best possible chance of a full and rapid recovery.
Syrinx ZA natural treatment for warts:
Deep Cleansing Therapy Bar
All natural, cold process soap for all ages and skin types
Our dry skin soap has been praised as a treatment for a full range of conditions, including most types of warts, skin tags and other blemishes.
Moisturising Therapy Balm
A natural moisturiser for cracked, dry or hypersensitive skin
A natural moisturiser, containing Tea Tree Oil. Use throughout the day to compliment the effects of the Therapy Bar.
Your skin is unique
Our customers tell us these are the most effective treatments for warts. But it’s different for everyone. For example:
- The skin creams work well on oily skin or delicate parts of the body – including the face, ears, neck, chest and groin.
- The balms offer protection from the elements, and work well on dry or cracked skin – especially on the hands, feet, ankles, legs and arms.
So you may want to experiment. All our products are clinically proven to be non-irritant, so you can mix and match without risk. It won’t be long before you find the right balance for your type of wart, even Keratoses Warts.
Last updated byat .