Seborrheic Keratosis Removal
A natural, pain-free treatment using Deep Cleansing Soap
Seborrheic Keratosis causes hard brown spots to break out on the surface of the skin. The spots are often mistaken for warts, as they’re similar in appearance – but true warts are caused by the human papilloma virus, while keratosis warts stem from over-production of keratin.
As a rule, Seborrheic Keratosis affects people from middle to old age, as the body’s keratin supplies increase. The spots can look foreboding, but they rarely become malignant – even if they start to thicken, darken or turn black.
Nonetheless, these unsightly spots can be an irritation – especially if they’re in visible areas, like the hands, arms or face. They can damage self-confidence, often at a time when the body is adjusting to other changes. So you may want to consider options for reduction or removal.
…try this treatment regime:
The Deep Cleanising Therapy Bar works as a cleanser and a salve, to reduce or remove warts and keep the skin healthy so they don’t return. Just try this simple routine, every morning and night:
- Create a lather by rubbing a little warm water into the soap with your fingers.
- When the lather is rich and thick, gently scrub your warts and the surrounding skin.
- After cleansing, rinse with warm water.
- Immediately after rinsing, rub the remaining lather into your warts, using a vigorous motion for at least 30 seconds.
- Do not dry or rinse off. The soap and Zander still have work to do, so leave the unabsorbed lather to dry naturally over the warts and surrounding skin.
We recommend that you use the soap in conjunction with our Moisturising Therapy Balm, containing natural Tea Tree Oil. This balm can be rubbed into the affected areas throughout the day, to nourish and give your skin the best possible chance of a full and rapid recovery.
If you follow this routine for 2 weeks, you should begin to see an improvement. For complete wart removal, you should expect 4-8 weeks of treatment – but naturally, it all depends on the size, type and virulence of the warts.
If you follow this routine twice a day, the soap will gradually soften the rough surface of each spot. They should start to reduce in size within the first 2 weeks, and over time they should dissolve away.
Syrinx Za natural treatment for Seborrheic Keratosis:
Deep Cleansing Therapy Bar
All natural, cold process soap for all ages and skin types
Our dry skin soap has been praised as a treatment for a full range of conditions, including most types of warts, skin tags and other blemishes.
Moisturising Therapy Balm
A natural moisturiser for cracked, dry or hypersensitive skin
A natural moisturiser, containing Tea Tree Oil. Use throughout the day to compliment the effects of the Therapy Bar.
Your skin is unique
Our customers tell us these are the most effective treatments for warts. But it’s different for everyone. For example:
- The skin creams work well on oily skin or delicate parts of the body – including the face, ears, neck, chest and groin.
- The balms offer protection from the elements, and work well on dry or cracked skin – especially on the hands, feet, ankles, legs and arms.
So you may want to experiment. All our products are clinically proven to be non-irritant, so you can mix and match without risk. It won’t be long before you find the right balance for your type of skin.
Last updated byat .