What are the common symptoms of dry skin on the face?
If you have patches of dry, red or scaly skin on your face, together with inflammation, itching or irritation or a feeling that the skin on your face is tight, uncomfortable or even painful, you are suffering with dry skin on the face.
What causes dry skin on the face? Dry skin on the face lacks oil; it can also be caused by ageing, sunshine, wind, central heating, air conditioning and certain soaps.
Can dry skin on the face be cured or treated?
You may be prescribed a steroid cream or lotion, but there are associated side-effects that can leave the skin worse in the end. You can also buy expensive designer brands with complicated treatment programmes. We think there’s a better solution. Read on to find out what it is.
What is the best cure for dry skin on the face?
Our gentle Moisturising Therapy Balm locks in moisture and helps to heal dry skin on the face. Just rub it in gently after every bath or shower you take. You’ll find the cream quickly hydrates the skin, and achieves noticeable results within just two weeks.
Other tips for dry skin on the face
- Turn down the central heating thermostat
- Open the windows to let in fresh air every day
- Avoid too much sun, especially at midday
- Eat oily fish at least twice a week
- Drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated
What’s in your dry facial skin treatment?
All our products are completely natural with no petroleum, parabens or chemicals, and no artificial colours or alcohol, so there’s no danger of an adverse reaction.
Here are the main active ingredients of our rich balm to treat dry skin on the face:
- Zander – a rare lake sediment that draws out impurities, promotes cell regeneration and boosts skin immunity
- Shea butter & Kalahari Melon Seed oil with known hydrating qualities
- Tea Tree oil – natural antiseptic and disinfectant
Give the Moisturising Therapy Balm for Dry Skin a try and let us know how you get on in the comments below.